Closed Cell Insulation with Aluminum Foil is the environmental protection product, it is widely applied in architecture, textile, medicine, chemical industry, metallurgy, shipbuilding, etc. It is also widely used under raised floor system for Heat Preservation Function.
● Equipped with foam structure, small coefficient of the thermal conductivity
● Excellent adiabatic effect, which can save energy consumption
● Equipped with air bubble structure and dense skin, which makes water vapor not easily through, bibulous rate is low
● High flexibility, installation is convenient
● Appearance is elegant and clean
● Applicable temperature range can be from -40℃ to 105℃, excellent fire resistant performance
● Unique flame retardant formula makes material has good fire retardant effect.
While average temperature is 0℃, the thermal conductivity for insulation is 0.034W/MK, it’s surface heat emission coefficient is still high. So in the same external conditions, compare with other thermal insulating materials, our insulation can achieve the same heat insulation effect with thinner thickness, which saves room under raised floor system.
Outside air humidity is difficult to permeate in our material, this excellent resistance to water vapor permeability, allow that there is no need to add vapour barrier on the insulating layer. The damp obstruction factor U value is be equal or greater than 4500, this forms a defogging layer, which makes the whole system warm and dry.
This material contains a lot of flame retardant minus smoke raw material, combustion smoke from the concentration is extremely low, insulation won’t be fusion. No fireball drops, and material has self- quenching properties.
According to GB8624-1997 “Building Material Combustion Performance of Grading Method”, this material is the B1 level product, which is flame retardant material to ensure safety and reliability.
Equation of Thermal Vonductivity .W/(m.k)
Water Absorption (28 Days of Immersion)
Damp Obstruction Factor
B)Average Burning Time.S
C)Average burning height.mm
D)Smoke density rating（SDR）