How to choose the right access floor
An access floor is a type of anti-static floor, usually used in computer rooms. An access floor is assembled from brackets, beams, and panels. There is some space between the horizontal floor and the panel. Can be used for down-line and air supply in the computer room, data room and other lines of the room is quite practical. Because of its good comprehensive performance, it is more and more popular in the market. How to choose the right access floor? The following points should be noted:
1. First of all, the total area of the access floor and all kinds of spare parts needed for computer room construction should be accurately determined, and some room should be left to avoid waste or shortage.
2. Fully understand the manufacturer's access floor variety and quality, as well as a variety of technical performance indicators. The technical performance of the access floor mainly refers to its mechanical performance and electrical conductivity. The mechanical performance of the access floor mainly considers its bearing capacity and wear resistance.
3. The load on the access floor shall be determined on the basis of the weight of the heaviest equipment of all the equipment in the machine room. This will prevent the permanent deformation or breakage of the access floor caused by the excessive weight of some equipment.
4. The access floor is not affected by the environmental conditions, that is, it will not be affected by the environmental temperature is too high, too low and expansion, access floor should be affected by the environmental shape of the contraction of less than 0.5 mm, the deflection of the board should be less than 0.25 mm.
5. Access floor surface should be non-reflective, non-slip, corrosion-resistant, dust-free, non-vacuuming, and easy to clean.