1. Reducing the probability of frame deformation in order to increase the load capacity of the floor.
2. The bulge ball head can increase the filling of the cement and reduce the probability of frame deformation, thus load capacity of whole panel can be enhanced.
3. The narrow side feature is to reduce the width of the four sides to increase the cement filling of the floor, thus load capacity of the whole panel can be enhanced.
4. Dilated frame can reduce the probability of frame deformation, so that load capacity of whole panel can be enhanced.
5. Dilated bottom panel is able to increase the width of whole floor and the filling of cement can also be added.
|Type||Size||Uniform load||Concentrated load||Rolling load||Impact load||Ultiate load|